We specialize in safely removing large, difficult and hazardous trees. T W Enterprises, Inc. is specifically qualified in all aspects of tree care and tree removals. We are a locally owned and operated tree & landscape company located in Westbrook, Maine and a member of the Maine Arborist Association and Tree Care Industry Association. We are a fully insured company with a general liability insurance policy in excess of $2 million and workers compensation insurance for all employees.
“Our success has been achieved through our commitment to customer service, along with only hiring above average employees, investing in quality forestry equipment, and maintaining the relationships with all of our customers. Our goal is 100% satisfaction, for both our customers and ourselves, leaving every job finished to the best of our ability. All work is done with the highest quality and safety standards. Using our 60′ bucket trucks and climbing with ropes and saddles, there is no job too big or small that our experienced crew of licensed arborists cannot handle. We look forward to working with you on your next tree or landscape project.”
Tom Wight, the Owner
Tom Wight has been providing quality services to all of Southern Maine for over 25 years, from tree and shrub planting to large tree removal. Over the years, Tom has acquired a lot of knowledge and experience through working with some of the leaders in the industry, on the job training and formal education. He is a licensed landscape arborist and utility arborist, allowing him to work around the power and utility lines and provide educational arboricultural services for your landscape.
T W Enterprises, Inc. Crew
The crew at T W Enterprises, Inc., are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional, licensed arborists. From the office personnel to the tree climbers, all employees of T W Enterprises, Inc are held to a high standard of performance unmatched by any other local tree service provider. We give 110% passion and dedication to our jobs and customers because we love where we work and what we do.
- Crew Leaders – Supervise all aspects of the job. Have more than five years experience in the industry.
- Climbing Crew/Arborists – Required to prune a variety of plants from ground level shrubs to mature shade trees. Have more than three years experience in the industry.
- Equipment Operators – Stump grinding, Chip truck, Bucket trucks, Snow plows, Loaders, Tri-axle Log truck.
- Groundsmen – Handle all ground work, including equipment operations and final job clean up.
Why You Should Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated
- We have all the equipment needed to do any job
- All Employees are experienced and they continue their education through seminars and on the job training
- Many employees with more than ten years of experience
- Licensed Arborists
- Hire only above average employees
- Fully Insured, General Liability, Workers Comp
- In business for over 22 years
- Professional appearance, language, attitude & integrity
- Not willing to lower our high standards for poor workmanship, unprofessional behavior, and unsatisfactory performances or to become equal to non experienced, unprofessional, uneducated tree companies!